Austin MBA Luncheon
Day change due to club
Thursday - March 8
Internationally Recognized LinkedIn Expert and Author
“The M.A.D.E. Method: How Any Loan Officer Can Use LinkedIn To Generate Hundreds Of Potential New Leads A Day…While Saving Time And Without Having To Buy Leads”
- Why there’s never been a more important time for you as a loan officer to start making the most of LinkedIn as a lead generation platform and using it to develop relationships with agents along with generating relocation, first time home buyer and luxury market leads
- The #1 question LOs should be asking themselves when it comes to their LinkedIn profiles…Hint: It’s probably NOT what you think
- The major LinkedIn marketing myths holding 98% of Loan Officers back from using LinkedIn to generate leads and referrals
- 3P’s that will make your LinkedIn profile absolutely irresistible even if you’re just “a boring old loan officer”
- The exact, step-by-step method any loan officer can use for generating hundreds of potential new leads a day on LinkedIn
Having advised clients nationwide including CEOs, Best-Selling Authors, Key Influencers and Leaders of Seven To Nine Figure Sales Organizations, Yakov has helped thousands of people discover a new way of using LinkedIn to find more leads, get more referrals, and attract more of their ideal clients. A sought after influencer, Yakov has appeared in front of live audiences nationwide and is considered to be the go-to authority when it comes to all things LinkedIn marketing and lead generation.
After originally immigrating to the United States at just eighteen months old, Yakov grew up in Atlanta, Georgia where he first discovered his gift for marketing and speaking. Yakov lives in Vegas and believes that freedom and financial independence lead to fulfillment.
TO HELP WITH AN ACCURATE LUNCHEON COUNT PLEASE RSVP IN ADVANCE from the AMBA web site.
The Austin Mortgage Bankers Association luncheon will be held on:
Thursday March 8, 2018
11:30 A.M. – 1:00 P.M.
Austin Country Club
4408 Long Champ Dr.
Austin, TX, 78746
Member price is $30 (in advance)
Guest price is $50 or at the door for everyone
RSVP today at the AMBA web site or respond via email to reserve your spot
Become a member of the Austin Mortgage Bankers Association for 2018 by simply filling out the online membership form!
If you have any questions, please email or phone us directly:
Natalie Penland (Natalie.firstname.lastname@example.org)
- OR – Kathie Thomas (email@example.com)